Amul Vidya Bhushan Award (STD 12)
Amul presents the 'The Amul Vidya Bhushan Award', India's first of its kind award that recognizes and rewards academic excellence at the Class XII level across India.
The Award Comprises:
- Certificate of Excellence
- Book: Amul's India
Terms and Conditions:
- Application for Awards must be made by the Principal of the school as per the application form.
- To be eligible for the Amul Vidya Bhushan Award, the student must have passed Std.12 in the academic year 2012-13 at the State or Central Board Examinations in any medium and must have scored the highest aggregate marks in the school.
- Online application entries should be done by 31st December, 2013.
- Click here to register online.
From the entries received, students scoring the highest aggregate marks will be selected for the Awards.
The decision of GCMMF Ltd., Anand will be final in all matters as regards this Award.