|Product Name||Amul Butter|
|Description||Amul Butter (Made of pure milk FAT)|
|Packing||100g, 500g, 50g, 20g, 10g Blister|
|Composition||Milk FAT, Min : 80%
Moisture Mix : 16%
Salt, Max : 3%
Curd, Max : 1%
|Shelf Life||Best before 12 months from packaging when stored Refrigerated at 4°C or below|
|Storage condition||At 4°C or below|
- Amul is synonymous with Butter in India.
- Several Generation of Indian consumers have grown up with the taste of Amul Butter for the six decades.
- Utterly Butterly Delicious taste of Amul Butter is must on breakfast table of almost every Indian Household.
- Utterly Cute Amul Buter Girl has been a part of Indian Consumers since 1950.
- Amul Butter topical is recognized as one of the longest running advertisement campaign in the world.
Spread : On Bread, Parantha, Roti, Nans, Sandwitches.
Topping : Pav Bhaji, Dals, Soups, Salads, Dal, Rice.
Ingredient : Biscuits, Cakes, Breads.
Cooking Medium : Butter Paneer Masala, Butter Corn Masala and thousands of delightful recipes.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
Amul Butter is available in India as well as other country like UAE / Bahrain / Kuwait/ Oman / Hong Kong / Shi Lanka / USA / Malaysia / Singapore / Qatar/ New Zealand
Also Amul Butter is available in segments like Kirana Store / Modern Format store / Amul Parlors / Hotel & Restaurant segment / Railway and Flight Kitchen etc