Amul Masti Dahi
|Product Name||Amul Masti Dahi|
|Description||Curd made from Pasteurised Toned Milk|
|Packing||Poly Pack - 200 gm, 400 gm, 1 kg *
PP Cup - 200 gm, 400 gm, 100 gm *
* In Selected markets only
|Shelf Life||Poly Pack - 7 Days from the date of packaging PP Cup - 15 Days|
|Storage condition||Under Refrigeration (Below 80C)|
- Dahi or Curd plays a key role in the Indian diet and in preparation of delicious dishes like Dahi Wada, Dahi BatataPuri, Dahi Rice, Dahi Idli, Dahi Raita, Kadhi and Muglai Food.
- It is ideal meal accompaniment and is delicious as well as nutritious by itself too. It is also used to marinate veg. and non-veg. dishes.
- Dahi is well known for its nutritive values.
- The answer to making great tasting dishes is fresh, creamy and good quality dahi - "Amul Masti Dahi."
- Making fresh Dahi is cumbersome, time consuming chore and can cause great embarrassment to the house wife when it is not prepared properly.
- Dahi prepared by local shop owners or at home varies in terms of quality & culture used.
- Amul Dahi is prepared in controlled conditions i.e. maintaining proper temperatures to grow beneficial bacteria and to avoid growth of harmful bacteria.
- It is difficult to maintain controlled conditions at Home or at local shop level.
- Many times the quality of Dahi available from the local market is far from satisfactory and often found to be contaminated as the culture used do not contain 100% beneficial bacteria.
- AMUL Masti Dahi is a pasteurized product i.e. free from unwanted bacteria.
- AMUL Masti Dahi is prepared with selected culture having pro health bacteria. The culture is developed after in depth research.
- Amul Masti Dahi is prepared from purest, freshest pasteurized milk and it is free from added sugar.
- What's more, Amul Masti Dahi doesn't contain any preservatives.
- Amul Masti Dahi is prepared from certified and selected bacterial culture which gives excellent curd.
- Amul Masti Dahi is hygienically processed and packed in a reusable plastic tub as well as convenient pouch and thus free from possible adulteration.
- Amul Masti Dahi is high on nutrition and taste.
- Thick, creamy Amul Masti Dahi has a rich, glossy texture. Food tastes even more delicious at the snap of your fingers.
- The live microflora in Amul Masti Dahi helps the digestive system and enhances the immune system's ability to fight harmful organisms. It improves the body's natural defenses and helps keep the body functioning at its best.
- Amul Masti Dahi having a probiotic nature contains live bacterial culture which increases milk digestibility, quickens recovery from certain types of diarrhea, skin infections, enhances immune function of the body and encourages the body to function in the best possible and most natural way.
- Amul Masti Dahi contains all goodness of milk such as proteins, carbohydrates, fats, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, zinc, iodine and vitamins.
- Lactic acid in Amul Masti Dahi is helpful in absorption and utilization of calcium.
- Amul Masti Dahi is a quality product from the house of "Amul" at affordable price which gives "value for money".
"AMUL MASTI" Dahi:
Superiority of Amul Masti Dahi:
- Direct consumption
- Making of :Lassee, Dahi Wada, Dahi BatataPuri, Dahi Rice, Dahi Idli, Dahi Raita, Kadhi and Muglai Food.
- To marinate veg. and non-veg. dishes
Available in (Segments/Markets)
Amul Masti Dahi is widely available in: Gujarat, Delhi & NCR, Western UP, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Raipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Indore, Bhopal, Chennai, Banglore