|Product Name||Cheese Spread|
|Description||Amul Cheese Spread is made from Soft Cheese, Cheddar Cheese and Common Salt.|
|Packing||Amul Cheese Spread comes in 9 flavors:
Amul Cheese Spread Tub 200g and 400g (Plain)
Amul Cheese Spread Tub 200g (Pepper)
Amul Cheese Spread Tub 200g (Garlic)
Amul Creami Cheese Spread Tub 200g (creami)
Amul Cheese Spread Tub 200g (Jeera)
Amul Cheese Spread Tub 200g (Red Chilli Flakes)
Amul Cheese Spread Tub 200g (Oregano Pickle)
Amul Cheese Spread Tub 200g (Tikka Dip)
Amul Cheese Spread Tub 200g (Tropical Fruit)
9 Months from date of packaging (Except for Creami, Tikka Dip and Tropical Fruit – 6 Months)
Refrigerated at 4° C or below. Do not deep freeze.
- Easy to spread and use,healthiest form of spread (only 20% fat)
- Good source of Calcium and milk Proteins
- Very easy to spread on all dishes.
- A low-fat, low-calorie, low-cholesterol product
- Easy to use as a cheesy alternative to chutneys, sauces, ketchups and dips.
- Ideal for adding delicious taste to Paranthas, rotis. dosa, Omelette, nan, kulcha,samosas, pakora and many other Indian dishes.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
In top Outlets/MFS across major cities and towns in India and some countries abroad as well.