|Product Name||Amul Basundi|
|Description||Amul Basundi Kesar Elaichi|
|Packing||500 ml Tetrapak, 1 Lit Tetrapak|
|Composition||Milk, Milk Solids, Saffron, Cardamom, & Flavours|
|Shelf Life||180 days when stored in cool and dry place|
- Amul Basundi is a traditional Gujarati dessert that is made from condensed milk to give delicious traditional taste.
- The closest "taste-alike" of Amul Basundi is the famous Rabdi of North India.
- It is packed aseptically (in germ free condition) to give safe and nutritious Basundi which stays fresh until opened.
- Direct Consumption: Chilled Basundi could be served directly as dessert or a meal companion with or without addition of any flavor/dry fruits.
- To make kheer just add boiled rice to Basundi
- Can be used to soak Gulab Jamun for serving instead of sugar syrup.
- Refer below for detailed instruction on application.
Available in (Segments/Markets)