|Product Name||Amul Lite|
|Description||A Low Fat Low Cholesterol Bread Spread|
|Packing||100g, 500g, 200g|
|Composition||Fat : 59 -70%
Milk Fat : 10%
Vegetable Oils : 49 -60%
Cholesterol : 0.0025%
|Shelf Life||Best Before 6 months when stored under refrigeration below 10° C|
|Storage condition||Under Refrigeration below 10° C|
- Amul Lite is a Low Fat Low Cholesterol spread which combines the goodness of vegetable oils and milk (mixed fat spread)
- Amul Lite is the only "Low-Fat Grade" mixed fat spread available in India.
- Amul Lite contains CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), which help in body fat reduction.
- Since Amul lite is low in calories, you can maintain your slim-trim shape without sacrificing on the taste.
- Amul lite is a low-fat and low-cholesterol product and less cholesterol means less chance of heart diseases. It is specially suited for elderly people & those with health complications for whom the consumption of high cholesterol and high saturated fat products is restricted.
- Amul Lite is low in saturated fats & high in PUFA for a "healthy heart".
- Amul Lite contains "Omega-6 & Omega-3 fats" which maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Amul Lite is fortified with Vitamins A & D, essential for good vision & healthy skin
- It is manufactured in a fully automated, ISO9000 certified plant under strict hygienic conditions.
- The product is certified by AGMARK for quality
Amul Lite is ideal spread for toasts, sandwiches & bread. It can be used for topping on parathas, pav-bhaji, pulao, soups etc and also for household baking, preparation of cakes etc. So, you can now gorge on all the delights without putting on those extra calories, thanks to Amul Lite.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
Modern Format Stores, Refrigerated Retail Outlets & Amul Parlours